Glasgow SMS Workshop
Riverside Museum, Glasgow
Friday, 23 February 2024
The workshops are open to all standard gauge, narrow gauge and 15” gauge railways, and all other railways and tramways regulated by the ORR. Operators of funicular railways are also welcome to attend.
Each workshop will include:
- How an SMS can help your business
- Overview of the ORR’s new SMS Guidance for Heritage Rail
- Understanding the legal requirements
- The HRSSB and how it will help you develop your SMS
- Case study from an individual railway
- Monitoring, audit and review
The day will also provide a comprehensive opportunity for candid discussion, feedback and networking.
These complimentary workshops are being run by the ORR in conjunction with the HRA. The ORR would like every operating railway to attend, and the event is open to non HRA heritage railway operators.